« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2018, 12:32:17 AM »

Ianitori

• View Profile
Sexy

Re: Suggestions!
« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2018, 12:40:38 AM »

Ianitori

• View Profile
Another idea i had is that some maps could be edited for minor details such as shrubbery. Many older maps are hard to play on because the lack of cover, adding bushes to the open grounds in a map like Kayshykk - forest (I think thats the one) would help the maps be more in depth and could also increase the tactical advantage of taking camo, which i would like.

« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2018, 01:13:43 PM »

Akreal

• View Profile
-Add a burst fire gun if its possible. (Possible alternative for Jet Rifle but It should be allowed for troopers as well.)

-Delay on Sniper and HMG are confusing for new players, It would be nice if it was removed or shorted.

-LMG and HMG are pretty useless in current meta maybe lowering the damage and increasing the accuracy of LMG and removing movement lock on HMG would make them a good option to pick.

« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2018, 01:48:26 PM »

vengeful

• Developer
-LMG and HMG are pretty useless in current meta maybe lowering the damage and increasing the accuracy of LMG and removing movement lock on HMG would make them a good option to pick.

Very true, adding a ton of weight to the HMG so you can only move super slowly when having it out would make it possible to remove the movement lock. It could then be used to fight shields since its high damage and firerate should shred through it.

« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2018, 07:47:11 PM »

respecctinator

Make a gamemode much like overwatch cp with flags spawning in the beginning of the round and respawns on and a longer time to cap on the flags its basically like a brawl and people will actually have to group up to attack the objective and teams with the flag will have to hold.

« Reply #35 on: December 03, 2018, 08:17:50 PM »

Ianitori

• View Profile
1 Capture point or multiple?

If its multiple then that's called conquest.

If its 1 it's King of the hill (Basically) which is actually a nice idea.

« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2019, 02:59:52 PM »

Ianitori

• View Profile
I think LMGs and HMGs need to be updated. Currently theres literally no point taking either of them. The fact that you can't walk while aiming a HMG makes them an unviable tactic. And HMGs are useless because theres literally no reason to have one. Despite being huge, smgs already shoot faster and carbines also great for close - mid range fighting while still having a high fire rate. Personally i think smgs and carbines should be made slower, especially the smg as i find it's current rate of fire way too fast and unrealistic.

« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2019, 11:39:17 AM »

Marko

• Executive
The warmup on snipers has now been removed by Mark as well as themovement lock when using the HMG. A lot of other balance changes that we'll test in the beta.

I'd just like to mention some of the stuff we implemented that was suggested on this thread:

- Torkell's suggestion on making unarmoured robes available for all force user classes. Weren provided this variation of the robe for padawans so we maintain visual distinction for event administrators:
Spoiler: ShowHide

- New galactic marine armour by Mongol
- 101 new voice lines for the war cries
- Clone commander helm for the regular trooper class

I'll try to implement the purple two handed lightsaber as well but I am unsure when it'll be on the to-do list.

And a bunch of other balance changes Mark handled. This thread also inspired many QoL features and changes that'll be in 1.0, including the vastly expanded amount of customisation and combinations you can take.

Suggestion: Moar props

So the more the mod gets updated the more i notice that it's normally the same props used for most maps, and i don't mean things like boxes and barricades because it's quite difficult to spice up cover. However i thought i'd throw in a few suggestions that would help spice map making up a little more for when devs have more time.

Artillery - I'm pretty sure there are already some arty props in the mod but i barely pay attention to em anymore cus they're so old. Both of these came from the Clone wars cartoon show

Ships- I haven't seen that many fighters in the mod apart from X-wings and Z-95s so i thought these would be a good addition, especially for decoration and muh immersion

And a replacement for the outdated Beta jabba the hutt, i suggest the Chad Han in carbonite, for easter eggs :P

In absence of active 3D modellers I've found quite a few props on Sketchfab that are free to use and well optimised for Warband that should be implemented soon.

« Reply #38 on: April 09, 2019, 08:04:11 PM »

Akreal

• View Profile
Commander helmet looks pretty bad tho. Is it possible to redo that?

« Reply #39 on: April 09, 2019, 09:27:22 PM »

Marko

• Executive
You still haven't argumented why.

« Reply #40 on: April 09, 2019, 10:49:25 PM »

Marko

• Executive
Double post, I'm naughty.

As I said we're a bit short on 3D modellers to assign them to work on environment props, but I did some scouring on Sketchfab and I've found free to use, low-poly, decent looking and optimised models we'll add to the mod.

« Reply #41 on: April 10, 2019, 06:31:46 PM »

Akreal

• View Profile

One in the mod has a long and straight surface while in movies It's pretty short and curved. It needs to be a bit shortened and maybe curved if It's possible.

« Reply #42 on: April 10, 2019, 06:57:13 PM »

Marko

• Executive

« Reply #43 on: May 01, 2019, 02:30:31 PM »

Gree

I've got a couple ideas brewing for new factions that'd be interesting to implement.

1. Mandalorians, from the old Mandalorian wars or from the clone wars eras.
2. Umbarans. They've got some interesting things that could make for some very interesting classes and weapons.
3. Hut Cartel or Crime Syndicates. There's plenty of examples of factions independent of any of the currently represented factions - primarily the organised slaver gangs, crime lords and the Hutts. I know this is somewhat similar to the Shadow Collective faction.

The main problem for these factions is that I don't have ideas for force users for them just yet, and they're fairly small in representation in the TV show and movies.

« Reply #44 on: May 01, 2019, 04:01:18 PM »

Ianitori

• View Profile