Author Topic: Point Rain Map [In Development]  (Read 149 times)

Offline CamJo

• View Profile
Point Rain Map [In Development]
« on: January 11, 2018, 05:12:29 pm »

When i last played bearforce II i had a point rain map. it was quiet small, but fun to play on. Now i am developing a bigger and better version of it. It is currently in the making so please be patient. I will try to make it as accurate as the game allows me to.

Here are some pictures taken from the clone wars tv programme this is what i am using to gather perspective.

Spoiler for Hiden:

What is Point Rain?
Point rain took place during the 2nd battle of geonosis and was a bloody battle. Point rain was the landing zone for the republic 212th troops. The 212th were under so much fire they had to land in a defensive position in open ground. General Obi-wan Kenobi gunship crashed a few meters ahead of the landing zone and waxer and boil were then tasked to retrieve him.

Landing at point rain

Offline Ianitori

• Junior
  • Dat guy who no one likes
    • View Profile
Re: Point Rain Map [In Development]
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2018, 06:24:53 pm »
Will this be a siege map or battle ? It could work both ways i suppose , also it will be difficult to make it exact since there arent any AT-TE props in the mod sadly ,

with that said , good luck!

Offline CamJo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2018, 07:27:54 pm »
Will this be a siege map or battle ? It could work both ways i suppose , also it will be difficult to make it exact since there arent any AT-TE props in the mod sadly ,

with that said , good luck!

Focusing on making it battle right now, but in future may develop on to maybe make a siege.

It is a shame with no at-te

Offline Ianitori

• Junior
  • Dat guy who no one likes
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2018, 07:39:32 pm »
Yeah , Look forward to it though :P