Community Administration Applications

Users currently browsing this topic:

Author (Read 192 times)

« on: January 07, 2019, 05:56:33 PM »

Ianitori

• View Profile

As of today we are accepting applications for members of the community to become an administrator. At the moment our largest priority is to recruit those who can act as an event admin for when the dedicated host can't attend. Below you will find a list of requirements that need to be met as a member of the administration team. Applications will close on Friday the 18th of January

Requirements
  • Actively play the mod and/or be active on the discord
  • Be willing to host events
  • Uphold and follow the Community Rules
  • Have the ability to take initiative
  • Actively check Bear Force II pages on sites such as ModDB, Steam Workshop and BNS Forums
  • Help resolve community conflicts
  • Strive to keep community platforms safe, clean and welcoming to all members of the community
  • Maintain a high level of respect to both the community and it's rules

Application Form

NOTE: Honesty is expected.

Code: [Select]
[b]Name:[/b]

[b]When did you join the community?[/b]

[b]How often do you play the mod? (include both events and public play)[/b]

[b]Why do you want to be an admin?[/b]

[b]Do you own a working microphone?[/b]

[b]Previous Administrator experience:[/b]

[b]Steam Profile URL:[/b]

[b]Server Location (EU, NA, OC etc) :[/b]

Re: Community Administration Applications
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2019, 06:08:40 PM »

Theodore

Name: Theodore

When did you join the community? Spring 2017

How often do you play the mod? (include both events and public play) Several times per week

Why do you want to be an admin? So we can have an NA admin to run 172nd NA events

Do you own a working microphone? Yes

Previous Administrator experience: Running a North & South server for my regiment

Steam Profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198028431889/ [nofollow]

Server Location (EU, NA, OC etc) : North America
172nd = best reg

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2019, 06:49:51 PM »

respeccREEEmales

Name: respecc

When did you join the community? About a year ago I bought Mount and Blade: Warband just to play BF. And I've been really into it.

How often do you play the mod? (include both events and public play) Every EU event for sure. Might miss some NA events once in a while but I've once had a streak of every event for about three weeks so I don't miss any events most of the weeks. I have also played a lot of BF melee in pub play a while ago. But kinda quit because of the server being empty most of the time.  I definitely won't have any problem pub playing a lot since I really enjoy playing against other jedi's in the mod.
Why do you want to be an admin? Because I think I can provide one of the best admins attendances in the mod. And sometimes especially for NA events, there are no admins showing up or admins arriving late. Now I'm sure that ill be able to help to host the non-important events in the five till fifteen player range. I don't think I'll be doing administrating the Discord or different platforms BNS is on. I'm aware I'm not the perfect problem solver, map picker or any of that. But I can show up every event and I think that will help the NA events attendance. Since when players, for example, see an NA event without an admin they don't really feel inclined to be putting effort into making it to the next NA event.
Do you own a working microphone? I do.
Previous Administrator experience: I don't really have any Administrating experience.

Steam Profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198227901256/

Server Location (EU, NA, OC etc) : EU, about a 1-hour drive from the server location. I'm usually around 15 ping.

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2019, 12:11:33 AM »

Sirius

Name: Sirius

When did you join the community?
8/26/17 (month/day/year)

How often do you play the mod? (include both events and public play)
Usually every Saturday and Sunday, Can't play on Wednesday and Friday because of schooling.

Why do you want to be an admin?
I want to be an admin because I think it would be beneficial to have more NA admins in order to try and revive the mod(as NA usually lacks hosts). I would also like to be an admin because sometimes regular EU admins won't show up and I'd like to be there to continue the event without their presence.
Do you own a working microphone?
Yes
Previous Administrator experience:
Ran an Unturned server for about a year before it got shut down due to losing popularity and funding issues.
Steam Profile URL:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/OfficialSirius/
Server Location (EU, NA, OC etc) : North America (Nevada State)
« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 03:54:05 AM by Sirius »

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2019, 01:01:56 PM »

Svoboda

• BNS Member
    • View Profile
Name: svoboda

When did you join the community? 2015

How often do you play the mod? (include both events and public play) only in tournaments boii

Why do you want to be an admin? admin is G

Do you own a working microphone? yes

Previous Administrator experience: i got exp dont worry

Steam Profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/bboysnakedogg/

Server Location (EU, NA, OC etc) : eu
You can change your personal information on this page. This information will be displayed throughout Bad Name Studios. If you aren't comfortable with sharing some information, simply skip it - nothing here is required.

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2019, 12:30:52 PM »

Stevemiff71

Name: Stevemiff71 | Stephen

When did you join the community? I joined the community around 3-4 years ago.

Due to recent problems IRL with me being in hospital a lot, I have been inactive. However, i do plan on returning as an active member of the mod.

As Mark probably knows. I am always looking for some way to help this community. This is my opportunity to return the favour. The community has helped me through a lot and i want to give something back. As an active member of this community, i have always felt welcome and i wish to share and give others this experience of being welcome and give others this same experience. I want to be an admin so i can help with events and projects that may occur in future. I feel i have been here long enough to know what to do.

Yes. I do!
I don't have Administrative experience like this, however, it shouldn't mean im less of a candidate but i do have admin in many different Discord Servers. I am good with discord.

Steam Profile URL:
newbielink:https://steamcommunity.com/id/ssjshortlegs/ [nonactive]
Server Location (EU, NA, OC etc) :
EU
« Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 10:00:03 AM by Stevemiff71 »

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2019, 11:26:27 AM »

Maxane

• I'M MARK'S FRIEND AND THAT MATTERS! :_;
    • View Profile
Name:
Maxane / Max

When did you join the community?
I joined around the mid of November of 2017

I play mostly at a EU Friday and Saturday event. sometimes at Wednesdays and Sundays too.

I recently see there's not much activity with the CA's in Discord. I see this as a opportunity to grow myself within this community and I want to keep it alive at all times. I wanna be proactive in this mod and being a Community Administrator allows me to be proactive. I'm doing this for myself and my clan.

Yes.

I own a few Discord servers myself (small ones tough). I'm also moderator at some bigger Discord servers.

Steam Profile URL:
newbielink:https://steamcommunity.com/id/Maxane/ [nonactive]

Server Location (EU, NA, OC etc) :
EU
Zeg Makker!

Kokosnoten zijn GEEN SPECERIJEN!

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2019, 09:08:18 PM »

Dredd

Name: Dredd

When did you join the community? I am not sure about the specific date but 2016.

How often do you play the mod? (include both events and public play) I come to events on weekends but I have been preoccupied for the last couple of weeks. I play a little bit of public play, I only play if there are people on the public servers.

Why do you want to be an admin? I would like to be an admin because I would like help the community grow, I would like to assist the staff in any way I can such as running events etc, and I want to be the representative for the AU community. Because of my timezone, I can interact with both NA and EU staff and players, I can also help with community matter especially in the NA side of BNS and the 501st. I also want to be an admin because there'll be another "NA" admin to help with events and such.

Do you own a working microphone? Yes I own a working microphone.

Previous Administrator experience: Admin experience on various regimental servers. I am an Assistant Admin for the Men of Valor (MOV) NW events and I am an Official Admin for the Full Invasion 2 team. I also have experience using teamspeak as an administrator as I was an Officer and General Staff on various occasions.

Steam Profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/snow_demon17515/

Server Location (EU, NA, OC etc) : OC (AU)
« Last Edit: January 13, 2019, 09:25:27 PM by Dredd »