BEAR FORCE 2 AUTUMN CUP RESULTS!

Users currently browsing this topic:

Author (Read 45 times)

« on: December 11, 2018, 05:36:29 PM »

Silas42

• View Profile

Congratulations to the winners of the BFAC 2018, SnailShell!

The tournament has been a fantastic success for a first run and I would like to extend my gratitude to everyone who signed up and played, I was personally very happily surprised at the positive reaction this tournament received. The BFAC would not have been so enjoyable without the reception from the community and I would like to give a personal thank you to everyone involved!

This tournament produced many exciting matches to not only play in, but to watch also. I would like to say a special thank you to Mark for organising and hosting his stream on his own channel (BNS Mark) which brought the tournament to the community.

I would like to thank everyone who assisted in all organising and admining games, particularly all team captains, but namely Ianitori, Marko, and MatiasHogden.

Here are the top three places for the BFAC 2018

Silas42
MatiasHogden
Flint
Respecc
Dozhdik
Theodore
Cone
Sirius
Jaca
Exmarius

RedOnyx (Marko)
Cookieske (Svoboda)
Gabes20 (Sleekphantom)
Aku (Ibrahana)
Hound (Xerone)
Kinghaas
Stevemiff
Vengeful

Ianitori
Akreal
Axe
BiggusDickus
Neyth
Rage
Alestor
Echo

I would really appreciate it everybody could fill out two feedback forms. It would really benefit the organisation of the next tournament and make it EVEN BETTER than the last. You may offer feedback anonymously.

General:
https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/9WLTB9G
Maps:
https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/9S3LWY3
« Last Edit: December 12, 2018, 06:27:22 PM by MatiasHogden »
Squidsworth

Re: BEAR FORCE 2 AUTUMN CUP RESULTS!
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2018, 07:24:22 PM »

Marko

• Executive
I went ahead and put in the trophies. Feel free to proudly showcase them on your clan threads everyone.

All the members of the top 3 teams will be given some tickets as rewards in our upcoming Christmas giveaway, so keep an eye out on the forums!