Author Topic: Suggestions  (Read 22235 times)

Offline Akreal

• View Profile
Re: Suggestions
« Reply #300 on: April 01, 2017, 01:01:11 am »
I think colours supposed for that but banners could be nice too.

Offline Locke

• View Profile
« Reply #301 on: April 01, 2017, 06:38:22 pm »
I think colours supposed for that but banners could be nice too.

Well, unless the 172nd decides to start assigning colors for squads, which will never happen, I think banners are a better idea.
Yeah

Offline Aku

• Junior
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: April 07, 2017, 01:52:50 am »
Bring back the pistol-gun combo weapon! That looked so cool! From what I heard it sucked, but just revamp the coding and put the weapon back in, because SHEESH that thing is crazy cool.
Through the darkness of future past, the magician longs to see, one chance out between two worlds: Fire, walk with me!

Offline BNS Sleekphantom

• Good luck.
  • Vigilante
  • Ireland > G.B
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: April 07, 2017, 03:37:13 pm »
It was OP if anything, especially if you were to convert it to this version.

Rip force users even more if they were brought back without serious nerfs.
Tóg a bóg é.

Offline BlueTitan

• View Profile
« Reply #304 on: April 20, 2017, 03:37:51 pm »
maybe Shore-troopers and Death-troopers could be added in a future update  ;D

Offline Otto

• View Profile
« Reply #305 on: May 28, 2017, 01:00:59 am »
Sorta new so dunno if this has been brought up.

Really liking the Heavy Blasters, T-21/Relby V-10 for the damage output, despite the accuracy being varying. I was told they fit/fill the shotgun category for Emp/Rebs that the CIS/Repubs have and that's why you can't raise them to your shoulder. That's fair and all but, I feel like it could be more effective if it was given this ability. Now I don't know if this would drastically affect balance in the blasters but I found when using the T-21 or Relby in a close quarters building or corridor I felt it was at a disadvantage because I couldn't shoot over certain cover spots. For instance today, in the cantina map you couldn't shoot much if any over the bar armed with said weapons.

I feel with these guns it wouldn't be as balance changing as with the shotgun due the to rate of fire not being the fastest, and there is only one blaster bolt being fired instead of a spread like the shotguns. So being able to aim up over a covered position wouldn't give you to much of an advantage with suppressing fire. So maybe if it's possible test out the capabilities with raising the blasters, without giving them a major boost to accuracy, just the ability to raise the blasters.

Offline Jm Von Cat

• "A good soldier follows his heart"
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: May 28, 2017, 01:42:50 am »
Skin suggestions:
Clone sand trooper/hostile environment
Spoiler for Hiden:

ARF helmets for ARC trooper class.
Spoiler for Hiden:

Shore trooper & Officer
Spoiler for Hiden:
Regular trooper Officer

Just some ideas for diversity and interest, probably not a top priority.

Offline Ianitori

• Junior
  • Dat guy who no one likes
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: May 28, 2017, 06:09:25 pm »
I would really love ARF helmets for the arc troopers , they are by far my favourite helmets

Offline Akreal

• View Profile
« Reply #308 on: May 28, 2017, 09:54:13 pm »
It would be nice If Normal Clone Troopers can pick Commander Helmet and ARCs pick ARF Helmet. It shouldn't be hard to implement that.

Offline Chainsor

• 501st_Cpl_Chainsor - BNS Chainsor
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: May 29, 2017, 09:39:44 am »
Skin suggestions:
Clone sand trooper/hostile environment
Spoiler for Hiden:

ARF helmets for ARC trooper class.
Spoiler for Hiden:

Shore trooper & Officer
Spoiler for Hiden:
Regular trooper Officer

Just some ideas for diversity and interest, probably not a top priority.

Interesting ideas. I like it

Offline CamJo

• View Profile
« Reply #310 on: May 29, 2017, 03:52:02 pm »
Hi I'm new to the community but I have a Couple of ideas and such.

Ideas:

. An idea which came to mind was maybe changing the horses and making them like the planet animals or maybe even walkers and speeders?

. Phase 2 Clone trooper armour would be nice as Arc troopers would require them and most Commanders.

Offline BNS Sleekphantom

• Good luck.
  • Vigilante
  • Ireland > G.B
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: May 29, 2017, 04:29:20 pm »
Hi I'm new to the community but I have a Couple of ideas and such.

Ideas:

. An idea which came to mind was maybe changing the horses and making them like the planet animals or maybe even walkers and speeders?

. Phase 2 Clone trooper armour would be nice as Arc troopers would require them and most Commanders.

Cam, please take your time to read through. Speeders have been asked for and discussed many times.

As for phase two armour, it's the armour that's already been implemented for quite a long time already.

I sincerely hope you've at least opened the mod once before posting.
Tóg a bóg é.

Offline Theretor

• Boss
  • Music Composer
    • View Profile
    • My Compositions
« Reply #312 on: June 03, 2017, 12:23:35 am »
Hmm maybe rename the force user class to the Galactic Empire from Sith Sorcerer to Inquisitor? Just to keep it more accurate according to the new SW canon? And as the Rule of Two was in affect during that time era aswell...

And have these armors as a unique armors just for the Galactic Empire force user class(es)? Maybe aswell the Lightsaber hilt to the Inquisitors?
Spoiler for Images:

« Last Edit: June 03, 2017, 12:27:48 am by Theretor »

Offline Gazerbeam

• Gregor von Canstein, the Duke of Canstein
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: June 03, 2017, 01:12:20 am »
Hmm maybe rename the force user class to the Galactic Empire from Sith Sorcerer to Inquisitor? Just to keep it more accurate according to the new SW canon? And as the Rule of Two was in affect during that time era aswell...

I really like that Idea. Especially because it is hard to refer to Sith or Jedi due to both classes being basically the same except for the colour of the Lightsaber. This would also enable people to completely turn of banners and help to be even more immersed in the Star Wars Universe.

Offline Ianitori

• Junior
  • Dat guy who no one likes
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: June 21, 2017, 05:14:10 pm »
Pub Play

So im making this suggestion since i know that the upcoming release of conquest will take up alot of developers time and concentration so im concermed we'll be missing out on the other stuff. Mainly pub play ofcourse.

I often play on public servers and ive come to realise that there havent actually been alot of new maps viable for public play that have been released. The most common ones are played alot and liked but it can get boring having the same maps over and over again.

And before you say it , yes i know that there have been maps for publay in every update but im talking about maps that people will actually like, there arrent that many that im fond of playing at this point.

As a side note , im not suggesting that your main focus be pub maps since that would be silly , but if you set a certain mapper to try it that would be nice
« Last Edit: June 21, 2017, 05:27:46 pm by Ianitori »