Author Topic: 38th Clone Battalion  (Read 321 times)

Offline Kieran

• View Profile
38th Clone Battalion
« on: July 04, 2017, 03:36:21 am »
Hello My Name is Cody I am the leader of the 38th Clone Battalion we have been going on for around 1 month now and we need your help to get more members and become a good regiment at the moment we are doing events for Bear Force but it is very hard getting everyone on as we do have some Americans in our regiment. We are a British regiment but accept anyone from the world to join us.

Officers

BattalionCommander Cody

NCOs
Sergeant Chinny

Enlisted
Trooper Rustyboii

Clone Ranks

Marshal Commander — The highest rank a clone soldier could attain. Like all commanders, their armor was color-coded yellow. The rank indicator HUD glyph was eight dots, arranged in two parallel horizontal lines of four. Each marshal commander was in command of a corps.

Senior Commander — The second highest rank attainable by the clone forces. Their armor was color-coded yellow and the rank indicator HUD glyph was two horizontal rows three dots running parallel. Each was in command of a brigade or legion.

Regimental Commander — Also indicated by yellow armor. HUD glyph was that of six dots, arranged in two parallel rows of three dots. Each was in command of a regiment.

Battalion Commander — the lowest commander rank of the clone forces. Also indicated by yellow armor, their HUD glyph was that of two dots, stacked vertically. Each was in command of a battalion.

Major — Their armor was color coded red. HUD glyph was four vertical lines running parallel. Each is in command of a battalion.

Captain — Captain's armor was also color-coded red, with three parallel vertical lines as rank indicator. Each was in command of a company.

Lieutenant — Indicated by blue armor. Rank was indicated by a pair of vertical parallel lines. Each was in command of a platoon.

2nd Lieutenant — Also indicated by blue armor. Rank was indicated by a single vertical line. Also in charge of a platoon.

Sergeant-Major — Indicated by green armor. Rank glyph is five right-to-left slashes. They were second-in-command of platoons.

Sergeant — Indicated by an olive green armor. Rank glyph is three right-to-left slashes. In command of a squad.

Corporal — The second lowest rank of clone forces. Rank indicator was two right-to-left slashes. They were second-in-command of squads.

Trooper — First Class

Trooper — The lowest rank in the clone forces. Rank was indicated by a single right-to-left slash

Cadet — New Clone trooper to any force.

We have our own personal cadet training process this is only for 212th and you will only learn are process when you join as a Cadet and get taught our ways or if you become an Officer and get given the link to the Google Documents with our Training Handbook on.

If you want to join add Kieran Smith on steam or click this link = http://steamcommunity.com/id/SmithTheBrit/

Also letting you guys know that the Jedi has a certain amount of people allowed to be inside of that division and sometimes you will have to be a Clone as there are a set amount of Jedis aloud in events.

And message me whith this

Name -
Age -
Do you have TS? -
Do you have a Working Mic? -
« Last Edit: July 04, 2017, 03:52:05 pm by Kieran »

Offline BNS Sleekphantom

• Good luck.
  • Vigilante
  • Ireland > G.B
    • View Profile
Re: 38th Clone Battalion
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2017, 11:31:04 am »
Nice layout! I do like the green tinge.. I've a weaks pot for green  ;)

Double check your Steam account link. The player doesn't exist when I open it.
Tóg a bóg é.

Offline Chainsor

• 501st_Cpl_Chainsor - BNS Chainsor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2017, 12:26:17 pm »

Dats right. Good luck mate see you in the events! :)

Offline BNS Marko

• Owner
  • Hero
  • That Balkan guy.
    • View Profile
    • Bad Name Studios
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2017, 01:29:54 pm »
We have a 38th in the community already.

Offline BNS Sleekphantom

• Good luck.
  • Vigilante
  • Ireland > G.B
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2017, 02:51:28 pm »
38th MI and 38th CB.

It's the same as having the Spanish and French 212e lol
Tóg a bóg é.

Offline Kieran

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2017, 03:54:05 pm »
Nice layout! I do like the green tinge.. I've a weaks pot for green  ;)

Thanks, I have updated the link, I realized I changed it the other day.

Offline Ianitori

• Junior
  • Dat guy who no one likes
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2017, 09:03:50 pm »
Good luck!

Also marko if we are getting rid of one let it be the 38thMI , i beg you.

Offline BNS Marko

• Owner
  • Hero
  • That Balkan guy.
    • View Profile
    • Bad Name Studios
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2017, 03:13:13 pm »
Activity check 2/8/2017 - Active