Bear Force II > General Discussion & Suggestions

Looking for new Community Administrators!

(1/2) > >>

BNS Mαrk:
Greetings everyone,

It's high time we assign ourselves some more CA's for Bear Force II, hopefully 3 new ones in fact.

What is a Community Administrator and what is their job? A Community Administrator helps answer questions, resolve conflicts, keep the Discord clean, make sure people follow the rules occasionally help out event hosting.

In this thread you will be able to apply for CA. There will be a list of questions you must answer before your application will be taken into consideration.

Questions:
Spoiler for Hiden: 1. What is your name (In-game name is also good)

2. How old are you?

3. Where are you from?

4. What experience do you have?

5. Do you play Bear Force II actively? If so, do you play public play and/or in events?

6. Are you in a regiment? If so, what regiment?

7. Any other information you can give to convince us you are the right one for the job?

Good luck everyone!

matiashogden:
1. What is your name (In-game name is also good):
    MatiasHogden, in-game name is [172nd]Assault_MatiasHogden.

2. How old are you?:

3. Where are you from?:
    Norway.

4. What experience do you have?:
    I am a moderator on the 172nd teamspeak, admin on 172nd and 501st in-game servers. I also co-admin on Bear Force wednesday events.

5. Do you play Bear Force II actively? If so, do you play public play and/or in events?:
    I play in both events and public play as often as possible. Public play almost every day.

6. Are you in a regiment? If so, what regiment?:
    I am in the 172nd Assault Legion.

7. Any other information you can give to convince us you are the right one for the job?:
    I am actively engaged in the mod, and would like to help keep it alive and to let this community grow. I am generaly known as a very pleasant person, and i treat everyone equally. I want to make a contribution to the mod, and i think this would be a great way to start.

(EDIT: Added punctuation.)

Ianitori:
1. What is your name (In-game name is also good)
Ianitori

2. How old are you?

3. Where are you from?
England

Hosted events for the 187th
Assistant-host for RDN (Previous NW clan)
Admin on GA duel (Server taken down)
Admin on 13thGA_Official/Bearforce Playground
Previous admin of Bearforce 2 official server
Admin on 501stCTL_Official
Reg Admin on BNS TS

5. Do you play Bear Force II actively? If so, do you play public play and/or in events?
I attend every event that im able and  play pubplay at least once every twp days.

Yes , the 13thGA.

7. Any other information you can give to convince us you are the right one for the job?
This is by far my favourite mod of warband and i will try my best to answer any questions members of the community may have so that i can help it grow.

Chainsor:
1. What is your name (In-game name is also good)
Chainsor

2. How old are you?

3. Where are you from?
Germany

Led regiments and bataillons in NW. Did a few things for BNS for example the threads for every forum.

Yes, i play public and in events.

501st Clone Troopers Legion - Corporal

Active Bad Name Studios Member. I did serveral things for the community aswell. Nearly the whole german community voted for Bear Force when the mod became the mod of the year because of me. One more reason why im perfect: its me boys.

Jm Von Cat:
1. What is your name?
Jm Von Hawk, "Old Papa Hawk"

2. How old are you?
Twenty

3. Where are you from?
New Zealand, presently living in the US

Previously a  staff member of DayZRP and DayZSaga
Hosted 501st NA Events on occasion
Hosted NW events
Officer of NW Regiment "95th Koleburg"

I play Friday and Sunday. Saturdays when I have the time.

501st Clone Trooper Legion - Sargent Major

I have been an active member of this community for around two years now.
I tend to be rather blunt (Good or bad, your choice).
I am generally around as I have a lot of spare time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version