Bear Force II > Multiplayer Servers

[EU] New Sith Wars

(1/5) > >>

Gus:

Owner: Gus/Tor-QelLocation:DenmarkStatus: Active Settings: 100% friendly fire. No class restrictions. 2100 starting gold. 100% combat gold bonus. Map polls enabled. Kick polls enabled. Map time limit: 20 Team point limit: 5 Scheduled restarts at 6 AM CET/CEST.Rules:- No intentional hurting of teammates.- Keep the chat clean.- No camping in spawn or inaccessible areas.- No blatant trolling or glitching.

List of Administrators

Tor-Qel 
Marko
Iza
Tonus
Megu
Yngvald
Theretor
Sleek
Leinand
Centurion
Owen
Mark
Axwen

Ban Appeal
Spoiler for Template:
--- Code: ---Name:
Time of Ban:
Reason for Ban:
Issued by (Admin):
Why should you be unbanned:

--- End code ---
Post design inspired by Axwen

Gus:
ANNOUNCEMENT: The server is now running battle mode, the server slots have been increased to 100, the credits have been raised to 200%, and the map rotation has been modified to fit the new mode (a mix of old and new maps, mostly the smaller ones). Class restrictions remain off.

Gus:
The server's population has been dropping lately. I'm uncertain what the cause of this is: either it's related to the mod becoming less popular in general, or it may be related to how the server is run currently. I haven't been playing much recently, but some weeks ago the server was reconfigured in order to combat an increasing amount of random crashes. The server auto-restarts every eight hours - that is, it has scheduled restarts at 8 AM, 4 PM, and 12 AM CET/CEST. These may be mistaken for crashes while they are not; rather they are there to ensure that the server gets restarted after crashes whenever I'm not around to do so manually.

If you have any ideas/suggestions etc. related to how the server is run, please write them here.

Sellsword:
It's a balance.  :)

Gus:
Server has been updated to the new version! A couple of new maps have been added, and, as always, running the proper server files for correct melee sounds.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version