Author Topic: Foxtrot Group  (Read 608 times)

Offline Red

• View Profile
Foxtrot Group
« on: December 29, 2015, 05:17:31 pm »

"War is Peace"

Foxtrot Group is an elite squad of commando clones led by Captain Red. It serves the Grand Army of the Republic as a special operations unit tasked with completing search and destroy, assassination and recon missions. The unit is frequently given tasks that have them engage in high-risk operations that result in common casualties, thus there is a cycle of new Commando clones frequently being assigned to Foxtrot Group, perishing and being replaced.

When it comes down to the people behind the usernames, we're a small group of friends that like to play games in a chill environment. We dont do trainings and we only accept people that are willing to lay back and just enjoy the game with a couple like-minded people without being an ass about it. Our group is 8 people max and application is private. Just send me a private message detailing your steam name and why you want to join and further communication will be made.

Steam of myself and second in command - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198080209943/ & http://steamcommunity.com/id/Karling_/

See you all on the battlefield
« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 10:56:21 pm by Red »

Offline Nerza

• Retired 212e General
    • View Profile
Re: Foxtrot Group
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2015, 11:09:43 pm »
Nice thread ! ;D
Good luck on the battlefield !

Offline Deviss

• DevissLadd
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2015, 03:38:15 pm »
Looking good! Best of luck to you.  ;D

Offline Axwen

• Staff Member
  • Junior
  • Community Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2015, 10:02:03 pm »
Good luck to you! Though I do think the thread could have a little bit more style to it... Perhaps a roster that's actively updated?
"You know impossible is what Rogue Squadron does best" - Corran Horn