Author Topic: Conquest  (Read 148 times)

Offline EYE4567

• Senior
  • an eye for an eye makes the hole world blind
    • View Profile
Conquest
« on: August 06, 2017, 09:41:51 pm »
What are your opinions of conquest?

Offline AxeCaptain

• View Profile
Re: Conquest
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2017, 09:51:03 pm »
Conquest is the best. I love respawning. I also love assaulting positions and watching blaster fire be exchanged and filling the battlefield, it's beautiful. Battle is more conservative with ammo so there's a lot less of the blaster fire flying. I also enjoy the conquest maps, they're more beautiful than battle maps.

Offline Akreal

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2017, 09:53:12 pm »
I agree

Offline Vengeful

• Staff
  • Vigilante
  • 501st_SSgt_Vengeful
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2017, 11:27:30 pm »
I love conquest, the respawns are good for action and when the map is right the tactics are amazing.

There are a few balancing issues coming with it, but that will get resolved anyway.

I hope we get as many conquest events as possible.

Online Aku

• Junior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2017, 12:06:50 am »
The only Conquest map I've ever enjoyed was Mustifar, every other time we've played it has been boring for me, you spawn, shoot, push/denfend, die, then rinse and repeat. It's more enjoyable and tense in battle, where your life matters more.
Through the darkness of future past, the magician longs to see, one chance out between two worlds: Fire, walk with me!

Offline Ianitori

• Junior
  • Dat guy who no one likes
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2017, 11:54:33 pm »
I have to agree with aku with the battle bit , personally i think the maps havent been too bad since  conquest has only just been added and it will be improved , but i still prefer battle in the long run where you can't just throw yourself at the enemy every 30 seconds