Author Topic: Mac OS X Yosemite  (Read 480 times)

Offline Mohammad182

• View Profile
Mac OS X Yosemite
« on: March 10, 2016, 11:09:09 pm »
Hi everybody! I remember I used to play this mod a lot when I was younger and had a pc. Now I have a Macbook Air (a strong machine) and I would love to play this mod again. Unfortunately there is no mac compatible download. I have spent so long trying to install a bunch of different programs to be able to run it, but to no success. I strongly suggest that you make a Mac compatible version. Love the work and the effort, can't wait to play again someday, and thanks! <3

P.S. If anyone has figured out how to run this on OS X Yosemite I would highly appreciate the help. You can reach me at Melassaad182@gmail.com  :)

Offline Mohammad182

• View Profile
Re: Mac OS X Yosemite
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2016, 11:57:07 pm »
Hey everyone, I just got BF_II_0.32 to work using The Unarchiver! I am really happy about that. Unfortunately I could not find any servers running that module. I tried using the same method on BF_II_0.4 but I ran into a problem. Before I can open it, The Unarchiver asks me for the filename encoding, I have no idea which one to use and I am sure it makes a difference. Any help is much appreciated. :)

Offline BNS Sleekphantom

• Good luck.
  • Vigilante
  • Ireland > G.B
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2016, 09:20:37 am »
All I can say is that 0.4 is the newest version (obviously) and that we play on that version only.
Try messaging "BNS Marko" for help. He's the lead developer, if anyone can help, it's him.

Good luck!
Tóg a bóg é.

Offline Mohammad182

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2016, 08:50:08 pm »
Nevermind, got it off workshop, installed it, and deleted FONT.DDS everything works and I love the game! now to choose a clan :-X

Offline BNS Sleekphantom

• Good luck.
  • Vigilante
  • Ireland > G.B
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2016, 11:26:37 am »
Glad to hear you got it sorted out! You must really have loved the mod! :p

Psssst, 501st is always open  :-*
Tóg a bóg é.