Author Topic: Bug Reports  (Read 1460 times)

Offline BNS Marko

• Owner
  • Hero
  • That Balkan guy.
    • View Profile
    • Bad Name Studios
Bug Reports
« on: August 17, 2015, 03:37:06 pm »
Please, report bugs here.
Describe them in good details, occurence, how often it is, et cetera.

Offline Scorpio Ingentissimus

• View Profile
Re: Bug Reports
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2015, 03:40:06 pm »
Found a bug which appears if you become a jedi after you have been a sith and didnt died while changing the faction.
You can get every force since they are not deleted after swapping the troop.
Occurs always.
E.g. you can get lighning as a jedi guardian or heal as sith sorcerer

Offline Axwen

• Staff Member
  • Junior
  • Community Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2015, 05:29:08 pm »
Another Bug, Force Teleport has the ability to go into the terrain and exit the maps such as Hoth Trench and Correlian Ship. Kill Barriers or something of the sort need to be placed around the maps to prevent users from exiting the map and using it to their advantage.
"You know impossible is what Rogue Squadron does best" - Corran Horn

Offline BNS Marko

• Owner
  • Hero
  • That Balkan guy.
    • View Profile
    • Bad Name Studios
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2015, 09:02:37 am »
Another Bug, Force Teleport has the ability to go into the terrain and exit the maps such as Hoth Trench and Correlian Ship. Kill Barriers or something of the sort need to be placed around the maps to prevent users from exiting the map and using it to their advantage.
Lot of work, but will be done.

Offline Dipington

• My level, Get on ;) 41st_SgtMaj_Dip
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2015, 05:52:58 pm »
whenever i try and submit a poll on something about a second after the menu disappears and when i go back to re-try it does the same thing.

Offline BNS Marko

• Owner
  • Hero
  • That Balkan guy.
    • View Profile
    • Bad Name Studios
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2015, 06:08:35 pm »
A new poll system was added in 0.35.
The old admin tools are removed.

Offline Baskakov_Dima

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2015, 04:13:10 pm »
Clone armours with IDs 687-689 were equal in stats. Now the clone_armor_jetpack is  stronger than normal clone armour, it is just 2 points of body armour worse than ARC armour.

Offline Matt141

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2015, 01:15:18 am »
Mando armor colors are still bugged in 0.36 like in 0.35 (worked in 0.32), helmet T visor is still pure white, along with shoulder pads etc.

Offline Axwen

• Staff Member
  • Junior
  • Community Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2015, 02:52:01 am »
Mando armor colors are still bugged in 0.36 like in 0.35 (worked in 0.32), helmet T visor is still pure white, along with shoulder pads etc.
Direct X Version and Graphical Settings?

Offline Matt141

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2015, 06:32:58 am »
Playing Warband at Directx 9, graphics setting are at high-very high.

I am pretty sure it's not a graphical glitch, but some change to the code how armor colors work though, for example, this is how I am supposed to look in char creation and how it actually looks ingame :

Spoiler for Hiden:

One more thing, the kneepads + shoulderpads + pants + t-visor don't use the BH B option, instead it uses the clone option, and clone stripes use BH B(or A, it's one of these) option, so yeah, something is really wrong. Oh, also all 3 options were colored, noone were white, so I have no idea where the white is coming from other than it being a default when it detects nothing?

Edit : Oh, also, in equipment select screen it actually shows correct colors, without any trace of white. No idea what's going on with this bug :

Spoiler for Hiden:

Hope the screenshots and info I gave helped.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 06:39:18 am by Matt141 »

Offline Axwen

• Staff Member
  • Junior
  • Community Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2015, 01:50:01 am »
Hm. Thanks for posting your Graphics. That might help Marko fix this issue for X9. I haven't had this problem in anything higher since the first Update Marko released. Perhaps this is just for 9?

Offline Gus

• Junior
  • a.k.a. Tor-Qel
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2016, 11:43:32 pm »
The yellow lightsaber has a blue hue at the tip and at certain angles. The orange one seems to have a red one, but that is less of a problem, and the yellow one would do better with a green hue if you are unable to make new orange and yellow ones.

Spoiler for Hiden:

The Kel Dorian and Chagrian heads still give +4 armour unlike the other alien heads.

Offline Danilkom

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2016, 11:09:09 pm »
Just a little map bug I saw on the official server today:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=611389407

You can simply fall in the middle just by walking straight to it. You get stuck, and can move slightly forward until you get to the rock in front me in the picture, and you'll get out.

Offline Axwen

• Staff Member
  • Junior
  • Community Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2016, 12:07:29 am »
Just a little map bug I saw on the official server today:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=611389407

You can simply fall in the middle just by walking straight to it. You get stuck, and can move slightly forward until you get to the rock in front me in the picture, and you'll get out.
Official NA or EU, and can you recreate the issue on any other server?

Offline Thire

• CC-4477
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2016, 09:05:00 pm »
THE MEDIC CLASS

Personally my favorite class, the medic is a great unit to have on the field in BFII. Unfortunately, the medpac item itself is bugged. If you grab more than one medpac, you will still be limited to one medpac. After you have used up the first medpac, the others disappear. So if you equip 2 or more medpacs, you will still only have the uses of 1.

Suggestions

On a separate note, I think medpacs should be redone entirely. First of course would be to fix the bug of only being able to use 1. Secondly many think that the medpac itself isn't great because it only gives a small fraction of health back. It would be a great improvement if one use from a medpac gives back full health. I do not believe it is OP in the sense that there are many OP classes in the game already (not complaining, i really like to see jedi and sith) and it is very easy to be killed and lose 95% of your total health in BFII. Thirdly it would make sense to balance the medpac by only giving 3 uses per medpac.

So in total it would be a great improvement not only to the medic class, but to the game entirely if 1 medpac has 3 uses and will restore full health to the individual being targeted. Lastly to deal with the actual bug of only being able to use 1 medpac out of the number you equipped.