Author Topic: Suggestions  (Read 21269 times)

Offline Sellsword

• Vigilante
    • View Profile
Re: Suggestions
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2015, 01:21:09 am »
It's just a mercenaries.

In addition, all of the weapons in this class are designed for Mando.

Offline Hunter

• Game developer student
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2015, 03:51:25 am »
Some simple suggestions really but this will require some tweaking to see what fits.

1) Firstly give the vibro sword a bit more length because lets face it, its basically a vibro knife but a tiny bit longer and a lil more damage. I'm fully aware there is a vibro blade which is much longer but it is limited to specific classes (the Ark trooper and magma guard if I'm correct) but honestly the vibro blade is not really worth the money it costs at the moment. Of-course the price of it should be raised if it gets an increase in length which brings me to my next suggestion!

2) Give the vibro sword the ability to block, with the increase in length it should get the ability to block, not only will this give the player more reason to defend them selves in melee rather than run away pewpewing, hoping the enemy runs out of force before they do bullets. But it also gives it more value however it doesn't make it over powered either as it won't be as good as the vibro blade and it won't be any where near a lightsaber.

Also for these two suggestions ^ it would give people more reasons to go Jet trooper because although the jet troopers get the rifle and some of the pistols BH's get, their melee weapon choice is just awful and might as well not even be there. Plus maybe it will finally let Jet troopers rival bounty hunters! (Even though everyone complains about the dual pistols.. >.>)

3) Thirdly I think the Mandalorian staff needs a bit of fixing, although the stats say the staff has 172 reach the animations state otherwise. When you look at the animations the player holds the staff three quarters of the way up the staff meaning most of the staff is behind him/her so it loses all of its reach. Now I'm not sure if the staff is deliberately meant as a support weapon in the sense, one guy goes in melee while another shoots or if this is just the way its meant to be. Honestly though although the staff is perfectly capable of beating a Jedi in a 1v1 against multiple opponents there is very little hope of beating them purely based on how slow it is.

3.1) Furthermore I think the staff should get either an increase in damage or a tiny speed boost, because there's nothing more infuriating then having to hit a Jedi 3-4 times sometimes even 5 if you're super unlucky, because 29 cut and 19 pierce is not a lot considering lightsabers do 60 and the fact Jedi wear no armour yet can still take a lot of hits yet 1 hit all others (ok sometimes 2hits if you're unlucky). I'd suggest that the staff if it does get a speed boost go from 85 to at-least 86 or 87 because, despite the fact the stats say the 2 handed and pole-arm lightsabers have only 86 speed anyone who's played both bounty hunter and Jedi/Sith knows there's quite a big difference in speed between the stick (as I call it) and a lightsaber.

Now personally I can deal with the fact the staff is slow, as annoying as it is you can deal with it but when it's slow and does little damage? No that's just infuriating so a minor damage buff surely couldn't hurt or a tiny speed buff however, it should get one or the other for balance unless you want to go 50/50 and give it a tiny tiny damage buff and tiny tiny speed buff! ;)

Anyways these are meh suggestions criticism is very welcome although just saying ur idea sux! You just want to buff BH's and Jet troopers! >:( doesn't really progress the idea.

Also its 3:50am for me so if there are grammar mistakes I apologise but its super early and Iz be tired!
Kote Darasuum!

Offline BNS Marko

• Owner
  • Hero
  • That Balkan guy.
    • View Profile
    • Bad Name Studios
« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2015, 11:36:52 pm »
Hey was wondering about some clone models weather you could take into consideration making a Artic legion model along with commandos
This will be put into consideration. What are the advantages over work?
I'd like to see a little more choices in attire for the "Bounty Hunter" class. Since the armour is really just Mandalorian. And the Mandalorians at that time, were neutral. Even though you still had clans that wore the visor etc, they didn't all work for the Separatists like they would, the Sith Empire. Maybe just a few more random armours.

I agree. Some coats and stuff would be cool.
Coats? Can you provide references?

@Scorpia Good idea on sheathing variety.
@Hunter  I will respond when I'm on PC.

Offline Euronymous

• Junior
  • The man with the Whisky Whiskers
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2015, 04:31:33 pm »

I'd like to see a little more choices in attire for the "Bounty Hunter" class. Since the armour is really just Mandalorian. And the Mandalorians at that time, were neutral. Even though you still had clans that wore the visor etc, they didn't all work for the Separatists like they would, the Sith Empire. Maybe just a few more random armours.

I agree. Some coats and stuff would be cool.
Coats? Can you provide references?
[/quote]

Well, coats aren't excatly the right word. I was thinking more of, normal clothing. You could basicly do anything with bounty hunter, as they could be anyone really.  Other types of armour would be cool too.

Stuff like this could be used for refrence. 
http://www.superbwallpapers.com/games/star-wars-bounty-hunter-15901/#

"Vi kjrer alle sammen n, Copacabana, Brasiliana, ol ol
Vi drikker alle sammen n, Pia Colada, brutalt med vodka, ol ol"

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The force shall free me.

"You have to realistic about these things" - Joe Abercrombie

Offline BNS Marko

• Owner
  • Hero
  • That Balkan guy.
    • View Profile
    • Bad Name Studios
« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2015, 04:32:59 pm »
Hmm, many different species type.
I'll see about it, if we have the time.
The more pictures you post the more likely it is to happen :P

Offline Monotone

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2015, 04:36:24 pm »
The problem with bounty hunters is that they are not really suited for squad-based conventional infantry combat, and they operate very well independently. Duel pistols may be OP, but they are not meant for 4 or 5 members of a squad to use them, just one highly trained mercenary.

Offline Matt141

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2015, 05:24:58 pm »
I am curious, would it be possible to increase the head armor of IG-100 Magnaguards? In lore their primary stuff is in the chest, and they even had a secondary eye there, so they could continue fighting after decapitation(this even happens in the movies http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/IG-101 ), as of right now they have weaker head armor than bounty hunters (cloaked magnaguard by only one though, but the default one is weaker by 16).

Edit : To clarify, the head armor increase would basicly be what represents that headshots don't disable magnaguards completely.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 06:57:55 pm by Matt141 »

Offline Sellsword

• Vigilante
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 20, 2015, 07:22:31 pm »
You can make some transport?

Offline GreenStalker

• SVOBODAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 20, 2015, 10:48:26 pm »
Maybe a medic class?
FOR THE SVOBODA!

Offline Walrus (Sev)

• Meat shield
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 21, 2015, 09:16:17 am »
Maybe a medic class?

I already suggested it :P

Vibro Bayonet       Just a small knife to fit on the front of a clone dc15 can be attached on and off.

In the star wars universe there is small combat ration in a canister on the back of clones i would like it if you could get them and consume them to gain a small amount of health back.

a rocket launcher more grenades some clone pistols since all the pistols are bounter hunter or rebel pistols a sniper rifle

Will add more

Just edited one post sorry marko

Cantina band members as musicians trained in the deadly art of music

Medics
Carry the dc17 pistol and a medkit as default can purchase adrenaline shot for increased running speed and morphine shot for increased health can also purchase the dc15s carbine

Edit

Medics can have 3 medkits 1 adrenaline and 1 morphine

There should be droid medics aswell with welders to repair droids there should be no bandage boxes or anything otherwise people would just camp and it would be very hard to kill them because they would just get healed every time they got shot

Also im personally not a fan of the bleeding system

Maybe a capture point game mode like the one in battlefront?

Turrets at important places and vantage points
« Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 12:49:21 pm by Walrus (Sev) »

Offline BNS Marko

• Owner
  • Hero
  • That Balkan guy.
    • View Profile
    • Bad Name Studios
« Reply #40 on: August 21, 2015, 05:53:50 pm »
7 - Spamming:
Spam clogs up the forum, makes relevant information harder to find and read and is generally annoying.
Making unnecessary posts with little reading value is considered spam, as well as multiple posting with the same idea/sentence. Forums are not a chat, use the 'Modify' button instead of triple-posting. Meme images are also considered spam, especially if they don't add any value to the topic at hand. Quote pyramids are considered spam, and are strictly forbidden as they do nothing and slow down servers.

Offline Krandeir

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 21, 2015, 10:40:35 pm »
There could be another skins.

Offline Jigstas

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 21, 2015, 10:58:24 pm »
Medic class could be very useful, however the medic would obviously have to have limitations. Perhaps, as in north and south, you could have a bandage box at say each teams spawn or at points in the map which would create a fight for this valuable resource and discourage camping.

Offline BNS Marko

• Owner
  • Hero
  • That Balkan guy.
    • View Profile
    • Bad Name Studios
« Reply #43 on: August 21, 2015, 11:08:13 pm »
But would't it be counterproductive if you lose men while fighting for the medic camp site?

Offline Sellsword

• Vigilante
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 21, 2015, 11:27:04 pm »
And medic should not be able to treat droids.