Author Topic: 104th Battalion (Wolf Pack) [EU/NA][RECRUITING]  (Read 204 times)

Offline WolffeYerLad

• Aye me lad
    • View Profile
104th Battalion (Wolf Pack) [EU/NA][RECRUITING]
« on: October 11, 2017, 05:04:13 pm »

Hello there,
We are the 104th Battalion!
We are a mobile armored unit in the Grand Army of the Republic,
and we are looking for you!

The 104h Battalion, also known by the alias of the “Wolf Pack” Battalion, was a clone trooper unit of the Grand Army of the Republic who served under Jedi General Plo Koon.

Armor Design:

Clones in the 104th Battalion normally wore gray marked armors on the shoulder pauldrons and various other places such as the shins and the neck. On their helmet was their symbol which resembled a wolf, henceforth the name of the “Wolf Pack” Battalion.
The basic armor of the 104th Battalion.

History:

In the early years of the Clone wars, the 104th Battalion was assigned to Plo Koon as his task Force to help him track down Confederate General Grievous’s secret weapon. The secret weapon, also known as The Malevolence and its Ion cannons were found in the Abregado system. However, only three of the 104th Battalion members survived and were rescued. Those three members being Wolffe, Sinker, Boost, and their Jedi General, Plo Koon. The 104th assisted the Republic retreat on Felucia when Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi’s men were about to be overran. The 104th put the Low Altitude Assault Transport/Infantry Gunship to pick up the survivors before being forced out of the system. The battalion also assisted Plo Koon and Ahsoka Tano when they had to rescue Mace Windu and Anakin from the wreckage of the Endurance on Vanqor.

Later on in the war, the 104th traveled to the planet of Lola Sayu onboard the four Venator-class Star Destroyers, along with Admiral Coburn, Jedi Masters Plo Koon, Saesee Tiin, Adi Gallia, and Kit Fisto to rescue Obi-Wan, Even PIell, Anakin Skywalker, and Ahsoka. However, before the 104th could arrive, PIell was killed. As they all came out of hyperspace, Tiin, Gallia, and Fisto led many squads of Aggressive ReConnaissance-170 starfighter in order to distract the the Separatist while Plo Koon flew in a space gunship. After making it through the CIS blockade, the four Jedi flew to the already established rendezvous point where the survivors would be taken in by Plo Koon.
The rescue on Lola Sayu.

After the crisis on Lola Sayu, the 104th was sent to Felucia along with Generals Koon and Skywalker and Commander Tano to assault a Separatist outpost that had been recently given reinforcements by Grievous. The three Jedi split up and Ahsoka and Plo Koon took control of the 104th to attack the left flank and the back wall. As they all got into order to attack, Plo Koon ordered open fire from the Republic artillery which put the Separatist forces into full counterattack mode. As the Separatist forces opened their outpost for their droid soldiers, the Jedi and their men continued on with their plan of attack. Koon and his men were able to use jet pack to attack the left flank while Ahsoka and her men were able to use Ascension guns to get to the back wall. Ahsoka was captured by a Trandoshan hunter and taken away on his ship as the last of the clones scaled the wall. The 104th was able to secure the outpost and won the battle, resulting in them leaving the system the next day.
104th on Felucia with Anakin and Ahsoka.

A portion of the 104th was sent to Aleen, along with C-3PO and R2-D2 as a part of the humanitarian relief effort. Even though the Aleena welcomed them, the battalion was ready to return to the front lines, leading to Wolffe being really confused and annoyed when the natives asked him to put the earth to rest. Despite the species persistent, the 104th and the droids did all that they can to help them, telling them about how to use the supplies and repairing the communication station. During this, no one in the battalion realized that the droids has gone missing and Wolffe could not understand what the Aleena were trying to tell him. Once the droids were able to bring the earth to rest, the clone troopers were still impatient with the droids and unsure of their heroic actions.

The battalion originally is a line regiment called the "92nd Gordon Highlanders"  http://rsegames.com/index.php?topic=139.0#forum(yes its still alive).
We are always looking for new recruits!
We are a friendly well trained and disciplined Battalion, but we are more then that.
We are a community who play games together.

So if youre interested in joining make sure to add Wolffe on steam!
Wolffe: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198166480987/

The Wolf Pack                                                                                  Phantom Squad                                                                   Falcon Squad             
(Roster still needs to be made)

« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 05:18:02 pm by WolffeYerLad »

Offline WolffeYerLad

• Aye me lad
    • View Profile
Re: 104th Battalion (Wolf Pack) [EU/NA][RECRUITING]
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2017, 11:25:29 am »
Custom Header Added!

Online Chainsor

• 501st_Cpl_Chainsor - BNS Chainsor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2017, 12:26:04 pm »
Looks cool! I wish you the best of luck!

Offline WolffeYerLad

• Aye me lad
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2017, 02:09:24 pm »
Well well well, if it isnt my german friend from the Welsh Fusiliers.

Online Chainsor

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2017, 04:56:59 pm »
Well well well, if it isnt my german friend from the Welsh Fusiliers.
Well well well, if it isnt my dutch friend from the Gordon Highlanders.
Of course im here ;)

Offline Ianitori

• Junior
  • Dat guy who no one likes
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2017, 05:29:38 pm »
Good Luck , nice to see another clan. Getting boring killing all these 172nd :P

Offline WolffeYerLad

• Aye me lad
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2017, 05:50:21 pm »
Good Luck , nice to see another clan. Getting boring killing all these 172nd :P
Dont worry, we'll takee the job from you.
this way you can also experience how its like to get killed.

but in all seriousness thanks everyone!

Offline Laalaa

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2017, 06:15:19 pm »
Good luck! Very good looking thread.

I made this one graphic without background :p
Spoiler for Hiden:

Edit: Off course you can use it xD That was a point xD

Offline WolffeYerLad

• Aye me lad
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2017, 06:30:07 pm »
Good luck! Very good looking thread.

I made this one graphic without background :p
Spoiler for Hiden:

Edit: Off course you can use it xD That was a point xD
thanks, i was too lazy to do that today. after the header crashing and remaking it 2 times i was kinda done for today.

Offline Inahara

• Banana
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2017, 10:36:18 pm »
Looking good! I look forward to dying to you and your men many times!
Fish fingers and custard

Offline WolffeYerLad

• Aye me lad
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2017, 10:56:11 am »
I was sarcastic lol many of us are new to the mod( not new to running a reg) although we have a couple of vet players I don't think we're gonna be that much of a thread. For now......

Online Chainsor

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2017, 11:32:50 am »
I don't think we're gonna be that much of a thread. For now......
;)